- As people and businesses begin living, working and visiting here, a full spectrum of jobs will be created. These could range from full time or part time jobs to flexible positions in a variety of sectors including:
- Health and Welfare – doctors, nurses and administrators.
- Shops, Cafes and Bars.
- Maintenance - Cars, Property, Gardens.
- Professional services – Accountants, Solicitors, Vets.
- Leisure and Recreation – Cycle Hire, Green Space Management.
Developing the site is only the start of a massive regeneration project over the next 20+ years. Just think of the steps involved in even a simple building project and it soon becomes clear that local skils will be needed including:
- Mobile Plant Operators
- Landscape Gardeners
- Carpet Layers
16% of people currently work from home in Cornwall and with the delivery of super fast broadband this figure is growing fast. Every home will be designed with space to work at home, including purpose designed office space in larger homes, plus hub space for meetings in the village centre.
Office, Technology, Retail, Leisure, Community Services and On Site Tourism
Home Working Opportunities
A further 200 jobs could be created from employment growth in and around St. Austell from population demand